A touch screen car stereo with GPS and Bluetooth are essential items to have in any modern vehicle. But while most recently-manufactured vehicles already have one installed, older vehicles are not so lucky. Thankfully, there are touch screen stereo systems on the market with such features.
So, if you want to upgrade your not-so-brand-new car and add GPS, Bluetooth, as well as a rear view camera, here are some of our top picks for the Best Touch Screen Car Stereos with GPS and Bluetooth on the market.
BEST TOUCHSCREEN WITH GPS AND BLUETOOTH
Are you looking for a fully equipped multimedia touchscreen player that won’t cost you an arm and a leg? If so, you might want to take a look at what the Pioneer AVH-310EX has to offer.
Equipped with a 6.8-inch WVGA touchscreen display with built-in Bluetooth and GPS capabilities, the AVH-310EX will let you navigate your way through unknown roads and make calls safely, all without making you have to take your hands off of your steering wheels and eyes off of the road.
In addition, this touchscreen car stereo comes with an external mic. This allows you to speak clearly and be heard loudly.
Using the 13-band equalizer, you can customize your vehicle’s acoustics down to the most minute details. Then, if, for some reason, your audio device doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can still use the auxiliary input.
All in all, thanks to its wide assortment of features, numerous display colors, and impressive interactivity with both Android and iOS devices, as well as compatibility with multiple types of music files, the AVH-310EX is a steal touch screen car stereo that any car owner would love to have.
- IPhone USB direct control | MTP Android music support
- Built in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- 6. 8" Wvga (800x480 resolution) Clear Resistive touch panel.Hands-Free Profile (HFP):HFP 1.6
- 3 pair 2 V RCA Precuts (front, rear, subwoofer) | hpf front/ rear; LPF subwoofer
- Super Tuner IIID | MOSFET 50W X4 + bar xtremevision backup Camera
The unassuming ATOTO A6 is one of the best touch screen car stereos with GPS and Bluetooth around. In addition to its download able and pre-installed maps for easy offline navigation, the system also constantly receives firmware updates for minimal bugs and improved features.
Also, speaking of Bluetooth, it works especially well with Android devices, although iOS users should not have any problem taking advantage of the A6’s features.
The ATOTO A6 also comes with a number of inputs and outputs. This includes auxiliary inputs, video inputs, USB ports, as well as a dedicated slot for a back-up camera. The best part? The interface is quite intuitive. It’s very easy to navigate your way around this touch screen car stereo.
Going back to the Bluetooth feature, what separates the ATOTOA6 from others is its dual Bluetooth chips, which lets you access the internet via device tethering and connect it to a game pad.
- ATOTO A6 Pro has all the features available previously on A6 Premium (vehicle pecific FM/AM Radio tuner with RDS, builtin GPS Navigation module, AUX Audio/video input,Backup camera/dash camera input/TPMS/Dab+ input, Dual Bluetooth for handsfree & data transfer, steering wheel audio control,Quick Booting, max 2A quick charge), and some extra & exclusive features;
- Exclusive features are: 1).Latest Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX feature - Streams Wired Quality Sound, Wirelessly,(to enable this feature,your smartphone needs to support Bluetooth aptX,too); 2).Ultra powerful Toshiba pre-amplifier inside with higher RMS power output & excellent performance. Car speakers from 2Ω to 8 Ω are all supported; Most preamplifiers can only power 4 Ω- 8 Ω,but certain users may add 2Ω door speakers to replace factory one for powerful listening;
- 3).This model comes with 1000cd/m2 TFT-LCD display screen,which has highest brightness to help improve the viewing experience in daylight! 4).Dual Wi-Fi band connection support means even if the routers/public hotspots are set AP band of 5Ghz, A6 Pro can still connect to it for internet access! Besides reversing camera video input, extra two video inputs (CVBS signal) allow users to connect up to 2 cameras simultaneously for special purpose (side camera view, front off-road camera view)
- 5). Exclusive Hands Gesture Recognition Sensor allows driver to control ATOTO A6 with one more option, and it's very cool to use hands gesture to skip tracks, adjust system volume, and access other operations quickly; Only the ATOTO A6 Pro whose model number ends with "-G" has Gesture Operation. In order to get the gesture sensor to work properly, please kindly check the installation requirements before purchasing! Here is the page for details: https://bit.ly/2I3qIlb
- Continuous firmware update for ATOTO A6 is available (latest firmware version ATOTO AICE OS 9.6).Get continued firmware update when available to ensure less bugs and new features added. Doest this one fit my car? Do I need any other parts to finish installation? Which one fits my car better? Expert-support (we fully understand our products, as well as general installing issues). Remember to write to us (email@example.com) if you have any questions before purchasing, or need help with A6.
Sometimes, what people need is a touch screen car stereo with GPS and Bluetooth that actually works without spending a lot of money.
A good example of such a touch screen car stereo is the Henhaoro 7-inch. Easy to install due to its thin body, the Henhaoro can also connect to your navigation device and rear camera. However, even without a navigation device, you can still use this system to navigate.
This is because it comes with a built-in Google Maps feature, albeit you’ll have to download the maps data to be able to use them online.
While the Henhaoro isn’t the most feature-packed touch screen car stereo out there, it’s more than enough for the average user’s needs. Plus, it’s priced competitively as well.
- 2019 Apr latest version Android car stereo The face dimension are not standard US 2DIN it is W: 7in(178mm) H: 4.02in (102mm); install dimension: W:7in (178mm)xH:3.94in (100mm) Android 7.1 system,WiFi Built In Capacitive Touch Screen, Resolution 1024 x 600 iNand Momery 16GB Support DVR before buy this unit, please confirm your car install hole dimension, if you can't confirm
- please through amazon message contact us.link:（https://www.amazon.com/ss/help/contact/?_encoding=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref_=v_sp_contact_seller&sellerID=AQ5GFWKB6MGD5 ） 4-core Built In Bluetooth For Callphone Handsfree,no need extra adapter GPS Navigation! HD Digital Touchscreen, FM AM Radio,Car logo choosen; steering wheel control, Aux Input Connector, Subwoofer & EQ settings
- support OBD,Support rear view camera Mirror function；Ultra-thin body Installation depth only 95mm 3.7in, one touch turn off screen when in night driving RAM:SAMSUNG 1GB DDR3,OSD Languages:Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, French, English,
- mirror link support iphone and android phone Support Map: Kudos, Sygic, IGO, Papago etc.not including.you can play musics via USB/phone, The Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming- including exter Microphone for Hands-Free Calling
- Stream audio music from your Smart phone or Tablet to your Car's speakers & Simple operation, Built In Gps google maps (need downlaod maps data) if you have any questions please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pioneer makes touch screen car stereos with GPS and Bluetooth that are so good that we couldn’t just help but include two on our list.
Different from the AVH-310EX that we included earlier, the AVHX3800BHS doesn’t have as large of a screen. At just 6.2 inches, it’s smaller. However, it comes with other nifty features that make it good.
This includes a voice recognition feature that lets you take control of your phone without having to worry about navigating your way through a screen.
Navigation-ready right out of the box, the AVH-310EX has a lot of things going for it and very few going against it.
- Screen Size/Aspect Ratio: 6.2-Inch, 16:9, Resolution: WVGA (800 x 480),Touchscreen: Clear Resistive
- Color Customization:5 Display Colors, 112-Key Colors, Display Customization:13-Background, Splash Screen, Navigation Ready: AVIC-U260 Required
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP): HFP 1.6, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): AVRCP 1.5
- Users of Android devices running operating system 4.0 or later can connect and listen to music stored on their device to the AVH-X3800BHS without the need for an app
If money is not an issue and you want the absolute best out there, the Kenwood Excelon DNX996XR comes with all of the bells and whistles.
When we say everything, we mean it. This includes full Apple Carplay and Android Auto functionalities. This means that you can use Siri or Google Assistant to do pretty much everything for you, from making calls to reading texts and even changing songs, all without ever having to look at the screen.
That’s not all. It also comes with a Garmin navigation system, which is one of the best in the business, and a GNSS receiver antenna that’s highly sensitive.
What makes the Garmin navigation system so useful is the “Garmin PhotoReal Junction View”.
This feature is worth mentioning because it acts as an added layer of protection against tricky and accident-prone interactions. In addition to this, the DNX996XR also comes equipped with Garmin 3D Terrain View, which gives you a complete real-time view of the area around you as you drive.
- 6.8" High Definition Monitor with Capacitive Touch Panel
- Android Auto & Android Auto Wireless Ready
- Wired and Wireless Apple CarPlay Ready
- High-Resolution Audio Ready
- Customizable Multi Widget Screen
Scrapping the CD/DVD drive completely allows the Alpine X108U to tout a huge 8-inch screen, which is huge. In comparison, most touch screen car stereos only have 6-inch screens. This means that its screen is at least 30% larger than most, making it easier for drivers to follow maps and navigate their way through areas they are not familiar with.
Alpine also kept in mind how difficult it could potentially be to install touch screen car stereos this size. This is why they added “Restyle Packages” that you can use to install the Alpine X108U to your vehicle without having to make a mess.
The X108U also comes with a wide assortment of I/O ports, including a rear USB port and an HDMI input, with free lifetime HERE traffic service in key cities.
- 8-inch mech-less Alpine Restyle screen system for use with an Alpine vehicle-specific truck or SUV dash kit (sold separately) or a custom installation
- Audio, navigation, Bluetooth, and DVD/CD (via DVD player, sold separately) are controllable through the touch screen or by hard keys on the bezel
- Navigation system includes maps of the U.S. and Canada with voice-guided, turn-by-turn driving instructions; choose from full or split screen viewing options
- System expansion available via external accessory controller (sold separately) that turns the X108U into a control hub for other truck accessories
- The X108U is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped From Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
The Jensen VX7022 isn’t stylish by any means. It’s not feature-packed either. However, it is affordable and it works well, which is more than enough for people who are simply looking for a touch screen car stereo with GPS and Bluetooth.
The VX7022’s features won’t wow you by any means. The 6.2-inch touch screen is standard. So are the HDMI and MHL connector, as well as compatibility with Android, iOS, as well as Blackberry devices. But it is worth noting that the IGoPrimo navigation system that the VX7022 uses won the Mobility India Award for automotive navigation back in 2015.
When you consider its price and function, it’s hard to beat the Jensen VX7022, even though it’s not the most elegant or stylish touch screen car stereo out there.
Finding a touch screen car stereo that has both built-in GPS functionality and Bluetooth is not easy. Most usually only come with one or the other. However, thanks to our list, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from.
While all 7 of these touch screen car stereos are different from each other, each one comes with the bare minimum set of features that we’d consider to be road-worthy companions.
So, regardless of which one you end up choosing, rest assured that you’re making your daily drive safer and that much more fun! Enjoy the new car stereo system and start enjoying the ride!
Last update on 2020-05-31 at 20:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API