When we are on road, we might miss home, but the journey can be better with some good music, and what’s better than having a Bluetooth car audio amplifier while you are going on a long drive?
Stuck in traffic, good music can boost your mood and help you pass time. While the sound quality of your car might need some tweaking or needs to be amplified. Whatever be the reason, here is a list of the Top 3 Bluetooth car audio amplifiers for 2021.
Top 3 Best Bluetooth Car Audio Amplifier
With over 220 products specializing in music instruments, you can expect nothing short of greatness from the Rockville brand.
Rockville dB13 3000 has a rated power of 750 watts, and you can expect smooth music from it.
Amplifier comes with a subsonic filter, excellent bass equalizer, and mute features. The dashboard subwoofer control is easy to operate for your convenience. RCA input is compatible with both unbalanced and balanced inputs.
Furthermore, before releasing any of their products into the market it runs series of tests. And to help you understand the real quality of this amplifier, here are the key features that come with it:
- RMS power rating, which is the same ratings excellent brands such as Soundstream and Hifonics use.
- Low pass filter: 50Hz to 250Hz
- Remote dashboard subwoofer control for your convenience.
- High-speed MOSFET power supply
- Excellent LED indicator
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak/750w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). - 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% thd+n. - 4 ohm: 450 watts x 1 channel <1% thd+n. 1%>
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. s / n ratio:>90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz.0.1%.>
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 80 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 14.7"
If you are looking for a high-quality Bluetooth car amplifier, the Kenwood KAC-M1824BT is an ideal choice. As the amp is small, but that does not stop it from producing excellent sound quality.
Its connectors, including the RCA jacks, are covered with plastic covers to protect them from moisture and dirt. Has an incredible finishing, just like you can expect from any Kenwood product.
You can connect it to the speaker using the audio output cables but due to its incredibly small size. Kenwood KAC-M1824BT is easier to install, and you will probably do it yourself.
No need to install a head unit, as you can stream music platform that you use using Bluetooth.
- You can connect to a stereo using RCA cables .
- Using speaker-level inputs you can connect to a stereo that does not have RCA jacks.
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device to the amplifier.
- It comes with Class D technology, a high-speed switching approach, which is quite efficient.
- Class D amplifiers use less power.
- Digital Amplifier Technology
- Speaker Level Input w/ Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 2 Ohms Load Capability
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- 1m (3.3ft) RCA Cable
Power Acoustik have taken market by storm with their affordable and modern car audio Bluetooth amp .They developed an amp, that can be used in all locations during your ride as they have modernized their traditional Razor amp.
Using the MOSFET power supply, you can expect it to last for a long time. Furthermore, it uses Class D technology, means uses less power and highest sound quality.
Thanks to the DSP technology it allows you to use the DSP app available on Android and iOS . As ,you can connect to it using a USB connector to the computer. Also, the amplifier comes with a one-year warranty.
- User-friendly and responsive interface.
- 2ch. RCA output for subwoofer use
- MOSFET power supply
- 200mV-6V RCA inputs
- Signal sense auto turn-on
- High efficiency full range amp with 56-bit digital audio processor powered by Analog Devices
- Compact 4.75 in. chassis design for installation versatility
- Audio tuning with user-friendly Razor DSP user interface with response display
- works with either free Razor DSP app for iOS or Android devices or USB connection to personal computer
- Selectable ACC or signal sense turn-on
Consider getting a high-quality Bluetooth amplifier ,If you plan to upgrade the sound quality of your car amplifier.
Three amplifiers mentioned above are the best in the market, and they will be worth your money. Compare the choices and choose the one that suits you the most. Enjoy!
Last update on 2021-09-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API